InfoFlo Print includes an order audit log showing who touched an order right from when it was created to until it was paid by the customer.
An order log is an important tool for print shops because it helps them to keep track of the orders they receive and to manage their production processes more efficiently. Here are some reasons why an order log is important:
- Organization: An order log helps print shops to stay organized by providing a central location for all order information. This makes it easier for staff to find the information they need quickly and efficiently.
- Production planning: By tracking orders in a log, print shops can plan their production schedules more effectively. They can see which orders are due when and allocate resources accordingly, reducing the likelihood of missed deadlines or rushed jobs.
- Communication: An order log can serve as a communication tool between different departments within a print shop. For example, if a job is delayed for any reason, the log can be used to inform other staff members who may be affected by the delay.
- Record-keeping: An order log provides a historical record of all orders received by the print shop. This can be useful for tracking trends and identifying areas for improvement in the production process.
- Customer service: An order log can be used to provide customers with updates on the status of their orders. This can help to improve customer satisfaction by providing them with accurate and timely information.
In summary, an order log is important for print shops because it helps them to stay organized, plan production more effectively, communicate more efficiently, keep accurate records, and provide better customer service.f