- When creating a new estimate or order, you can type in the PO # from the customer. This PO number will show up on the invoice. Alternatively, when a customer is creating a new order from the portal, they can input their PO #.
- If the PO is from a vendor, then InfoFlo Print will let you select which vendor for each line item should be linked. You can then enter your price form the vendor and add a margin.
So for example, you have an order with 4 line items, 2 of which are linked to the same vendor, 1 which is linked to a different vendor and the final line item and interal order.
Once you generate the above order the following will automatically occur:
- The system will generate two PO#’s in PDF format and link them to the same order #.
- The system will add all line items relating to the same vendor to a single PO.
- When viewing the PO’s, only your cost is shown to the vendor.
- You can expand an order to see all linked PO’s.
- You can email each PO to the linked vendor